12th January 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

17th January 2019, 08:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Duration of MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA is full time 10 months. Tuition fee for MS(Information Technology & Management) is $43,000 for Texas resident and $48,000 for Non-Texas resident and International students.

For details visit;
https://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/Maste...-Financial-Aid
17th January 2019, 08:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

MS(Information Technology & Management) in the McCombs School of Business, USA is full time 10 months duration of course. Tuition fee for MS(Information Technology & Management) course is $43,000 for Texas resident students and $48,000 for Non-Texas resident and International students. Tuition fee does not cover the cost of Books, software, supplies, living expenses etc.

For details visit;
17th January 2019, 08:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Total tuition fee for MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA is $43,000 for Texas resident students and $48,000 for International students. Tuition fee does not cover the cost of Books, software, supplies, living expenses etc.

For more details you will visit the below mentioned website link.
18th January 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that what is the fee structure of MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

The McCombs School of Business offers the MS Information Technology & Management course. Fee for the MS Information Technology & Management course in The McCombs School of Business is $48,000 for international students. The college also offers various scholarships for students. Duration of the MS Information Technology & Management course is 10 months. Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?