4th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course in Jacobs University? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  6. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  7. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  8. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  9. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  10. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  11. What is the fee structure for management seats in private engineering colleges in Anna University
  12. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  15. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  17. What is SRM university fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
9th July 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that what is the fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course in Jacobs University? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Tuition fees for the MSc Supply Chain Engineering and Management at Jacobs University is Euro 20,000 per academic year. Duration of the MSc Supply Chain Engineering and Management at Jacobs University is two years. Candidates can apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships for studying MSc Supply Chain Engineering and Management. Candidates can find the details in the Jacobs University website link given Click Here
9th July 2018, 11:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University is course duration of 2 years (Four semesters)

Fee expenses: Regular tuition fee for MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course is around 10,000 EUR per semester.

You have to deposit 500 EUR for enrolment.

For more details, please visit to the below mentioned link.
https://www.jacobs-university.de/stu...ing-management

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?