5th January 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in University of Information Technology And Management for Bachelor in Information Technology course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

9th January 2019, 05:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

Yes, you can get financial support for study Bachelor in Information Technology course. University of Information Technology And Management does provide scholarship to their students i.e. UITM scholarship. In order to get scholarship you must have been completed first-cycle studies at the UITM. So that you can receive this scholarship in the first semester of the first year of the second-cycle program. For more details ypu should visit to https://wsiz.rzeszow.pl/studia/stype...obcokrajowcow/
Or contact with
Secretariat of the Rzeszów Branch
phone 017/862-14-51
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?