15th October 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study MSc(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Saskatchewan?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in University of Saskatchewan for MSc(Mechanical Engineering) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

18th October 2019, 06:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study MSc(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Saskatchewan?

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering students are eligible for financial support in the form of research assistantships or fellowships, as well as teaching assistantships. The department and university also offer a number of graduate student scholarships. In addition to potential funding from the Engineering department, there are scholarships and awards available to all eligible students. For more details regarding financial aid, you should visit https://grad.usask.ca/programs/mecha...rchsupervisors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?