3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

France or Germany, which is better to do MS with placement facility?

I want to do my MS in France or Germany. I want to know which place is relevant for doing MS and I don’t want to come back in India. I want to do job there after MS. So, which country is more favourable in both respect?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there placement facility available if pursue MS in Germany?
  2. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. Which country is good to do M.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. What should I do in order to get a job in France or Germany?
  6. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany?
  7. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  8. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  9. How can I apply for summer training of 6 months for a B.Tech(ECE) candidate in companies at Germany, France or Newzealand?
  10. Is work experience mandatory to study MBA in France or Germany through GMAT?
  11. Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?
  12. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  13. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  14. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  15. Names of colleges where off campus placement facility is available for B.Tech students?
  16. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  17. Detail question about MS in Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about MBBS in France and Germany?
24th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: France or Germany, which is better to do MS with placement facility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do my MS in France or Germany. I want to know which place is relevant for doing MS and I don’t want to come back in India. I want to do job there after MS. So, which country is more favourable in both respect?

Germany is the best country to do MS with placement facilities. Candidates who have completed an MS in Germany have a very good chance of staying back and working. Germany is one of the technically strongest economies and the demand for the MS students with very good knowledge is good. The cost of living and other expenses are very moderate in German compared to other European countries and USA. Standard of living in Germany is high. Germany is one of the most preferred countries to study MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?