12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Study Visa to join Bachelor's in Mass Communication of University at Greenwich?

Dear Friends,
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about how I can apply for Study Visa so that I can study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication in University of Greenwich being an Indian student? Please let me know asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  2. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  3. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  6. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  7. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  8. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  9. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  10. B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  12. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  14. Which courses can be done related to Journalism after 10th or 12th?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  16. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Is BA in mass communication available? Which college I can apply for the same?
  18. Qualification to join mass communication? courses for mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2016, 08:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Study Visa to join Bachelor's in Mass Communication of University at Greenwich?

You need to apply for general study visa of UK to study mass communication in the university of Greenwich. You need to apply for visa at the UK consulate present in India after you get admission call from the university of Greenwich. The ideal time to apply is three months, however, the main processing is done within three weeks by which you will come to know your chances of visa approval or disapproval. You should read and comply with the detailed guidelines before applying. You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application center near your residence as part of your application. You will have to collect your biometric residence permit within 10 days of when you said you’d arrive in the UK. You need to pay the requisite fees and should have financial stability to thrive in UK. Once you clear the visa interview, you will get the stamping and valid visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?