22nd November 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply as a Pharmacist in Germany?

I completed my diploma pharmacy from Maharashtra & currently doing job in as a registered Pharmacist. I am interested to work in Germany as a Pharmacist so how can I get apply for pharmacist in Germany.

27th November 2017, 10:39 AM
The Guider

Default Re: How can I apply as a Pharmacist in Germany?

Every pharmacist who wants to work in Germany needs a licence issued by the regional authorities called “Approbation”. Pharmacists with a foreign pharmaceutical diploma or certificate need to have it recognised prior to starting to work. The responsible authority will check the equivalency level of the qualification.
Applicants also need to give prove of their language skills in German. As to general language a level of GER-B2 is expected, in technical language candidates will have to prove a level of GER-C1. These levels are based on the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR or GER”. Non-German-speaking candidates have to pass an exam in German language skills. For more information about the process of recognition and the examination requirements please contact the responsible authority of the federal state you want to work in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?