28th June 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study degree course in Abroad if got Form Four Leaver scholarship?

Hello
I am a form four leaver who suceeded to secure a place in egerton university for a bachelor of arts history economics.i would like to persure my degree outside my country,how will get this chance?
pliz help me.

9th February 2023, 10:44 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How can I apply to study degree course in Abroad if got Form Four Leaver scholarship?

If you have received a Form Four Leaver scholarship, you can follow the following steps to apply for a degree course abroad:
  1. Research universities and degree programs: Look for universities and degree programs that match your academic background and interests.
  2. Check eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for the university and degree program you are interested in. Make sure that you meet the minimum academic and language requirements.
  3. Prepare your application materials: Prepare your academic transcripts, personal statement, letters of recommendation, and standardized test scores. Some universities may also require a portfolio, interview, or entrance exam.
  4. Submit your application: Submit your application, along with the required documents and application fee, to the university or universities of your choice.
  5. Apply for a student visa: If your application is accepted, you will need to apply for a student visa to study abroad. You may need to provide additional documents, such as proof of financial support, medical insurance, and English proficiency.
  6. Plan for your arrival: Make arrangements for your arrival, such as finding housing, opening a bank account, and registering for courses.
  7. Stay organized: Keep track of important deadlines and requirements throughout the application process.

Remember, each country and university may have different application requirements and procedures, so it's important to carefully review the instructions and requirements for each institution.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?