5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

I am interested to apply for Master in Advanced Combinatorics course in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  3. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  4. Eligibility to get Master in Advanced Combinatorics admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  6. Which stream a B.Aeronautics should study in MS from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation? How much fee required for it?
  7. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in mechanical engg?
  8. Entrance exam available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  9. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarships available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  12. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  13. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  14. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  15. Admission procedure to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  16. Will I be called for Counselling after scoring a rank of 54932 in WBJEE?
  17. List of best colleges to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  18. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a score of 417 and All India Rank of 9359 in GATE Exam?
10th August 2018, 02:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

If you are interested to apply for Master in Advanced Combinatorics course in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, you must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue. You have to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL or IELTS.

In order to apply for this program, first you should write a letter to professor Andrey Raigorodskiy, who is the program director. His email address is*[email protected].*You need to attach the following documents.

1). A CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
2). At least two letters of recommendation.
3). Scanned copy of ID (passport)
4). Cover letter
5). Scanned copy of academic record
6). Scanned copy of IELTS/TOFEL score card.
You have to take an interview via Skype, Hangouts, or other videoconferencing software.
If your application is approved, you will be notified in a Letter of Admission.

You can also apply online. You should fill up the application form with all required details, upload the required documents and submit it by email address I.e. [email protected].

Link for online application form is given below.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...Q6TIg/viewform
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?