27th March 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MBA(Hospital and Health Services Management) in University of Bedfordshire?

I am interested to apply for MBA(Hospital and Health Services Management) course in University of Bedfordshire. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

31st March 2019, 02:13 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: How can I apply to study MBA(Hospital and Health Services Management) in University of Bedfordshire?

International students applying for a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Bedfordshire should apply direct using their admissions form or via their representatives in your home country. You can also apply online.

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?