13th February 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons at Imperial College London?

I am interested in applying for an MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons course at the Imperial College London. Can I know how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying to this college for this course.

19th February 2020, 12:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons at Imperial College London?

Application for MEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) Hons course at Imperial College London can be made online through universities official websitehttps://imperialuk.elluciancrmrecrui...rl=%2FApply%2F

Here you need to create an account and register yourself. Once you have created an online account, you can search for the course you want to apply for and start your application. Application for this course will remain open till 30 July 2020.

Fill all the details carefully and submit all required documents. Pay the application fee of £80 and complete the application form. Once your application has been assessed, you will receive advice about whether you have been accepted into the course. If your application is successful and they make you an offer, you may need to pay a deposit. This deposit may be part of your offer conditions. This amount will be deducted from your tuition fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?