29th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Advanced Maintenance Engineering) in University of Sunderland?

I am interested to apply for MSc(Advanced Maintenance Engineering) course in University of Sunderland. Can I know how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

2nd August 2019, 05:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Advanced Maintenance Engineering) in University of Sunderland?

The University of Sunderland offers M.Sc. in Advanced Maintenance Engineering course. The Duration of this course is 1 year in full-time mode and 2 years in part-time mode. The program starts on 16 September 2019. There are six ways of applying to the University of Sunderland:
1. You can apply online directly to the University of Sunderland through the course page you will see a link to apply.

2. You can apply online through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) website. UCAS institution code is S84.

3. You can contact one of the university's overseas offices to start the application process. Find an office in India through https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/study/i...ional/contact/

4. To apply for M.Sc. in Advanced Maintenance Engineering course you can email your completed application form(pdf) to [email protected].

5. You can contact one of the university's local representative to start the application process. Find an office in India through https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/study/i...epresentative/

6. You can also study this course at one of the University of Sunderland's study center. In this case, you can apply directly through the relevant study center.

For more details regarding admission, you should visit at https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/study/i...ply/#d.en.6154
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?