25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Sc from USA or Canada with low fees?

Well actually i want to study M.Sc from USA or Canada with low fees. So can you please tell me that how can i do it? Please help me out with it.

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 12:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Sc from USA or Canada with low fees?

To do M.Sc. from USA or Canada with low fees, you must have to select the university which is offering M.Sc. course for low fees.

If you have good aggregate in your Graduation and good score in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations, you can get also scholarship for doing M.Sc. course.
31st May 2016, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Sc from USA or Canada with low fees?

You cannot do M.S from Canada or USA in low fees because the currency value of dollar is high as compared to INR. Hence, in order to have less expense, you should :-

- Perform well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done to receive scholarship.
- Perform well during the course to achieve additional financial aid and even assistantship opportunity.
- Try for less posh area for your location of stay as it will reduce your living expense.
- Try for internships or part time online jobs to aid your financial status.
- You can also take education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?