3rd November 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I do post graduate studies in Astrophysics in UK after B.Sc in physics in India?

What are the Exams that I need to give apart for IELETS/TOEFL? Is GRE required in UK for Astrophysics? How to prepare for all this? How can I do post graduate studies in Astrophysics in UK after B.Sc in physics in India? What all things I need to ensure that is there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  2. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  3. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
  8. Which is the best institution in India to study astrophysics? How is the scope for astrophysics in India?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  10. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  13. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  14. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  15. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  16. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  17. Can I do Post Graduation in Astrophysics being a candidate of going to finish Graduation in Physics in the next year?
  18. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?