2nd February 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa for an MBBS admission in National University of Singapore?

Hi friends, I am interested in pursuing an MBBS program from the National University of Singapore? I want to apply for a study visa to study this course. Please let me know how I can get a study visa?

15th March 2023, 09:31 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I get a study visa for an MBBS admission in National University of Singapore?

Getting a study visa for an MBBS program from the National University of Singapore can be a complex process. You need to make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the necessary documents ready. Here are some steps that can help you get a study visa for an MBBS program in the National University of Singapore:

1. Choose a Program: Firstly, you need to check the list of eligible MBBS programs offered by the National University of Singapore. Make sure that you fulfill the academic criteria for the specific program you want to pursue.

2. Check Eligibility Requirements: You need to make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements for studying an MBBS program in the National University of Singapore. The requirements include having a valid passport, having a good academic record, and possessing a valid medical insurance.

3. Prepare Documents: You need to prepare the necessary documents for the visa application. This includes a valid passport, academic transcripts, financial documents, and a medical report. You may also need to submit a statement of purpose.

4. Pay Visa Fee:
You need to pay the visa fee in order to submit the application. The visa fee is non-refundable and varies depending on the duration of stay.

5. Apply for Visa: Once you have all the documents ready, you can submit the visa application. You can submit the visa application online or at the nearest Singapore embassy or consulate.

6. Interview: You may be required to attend an interview at the Singapore embassy or consulate. The interview is conducted to assess your eligibility for the MBBS program.

7. Wait for Approval: You need to wait for the approval of your visa application. Once your visa application is approved, you can start preparing for your MBBS program at the National University of Singapore.
31st March 2023, 03:31 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How can I get a study visa for an MBBS admission in National University of Singapore?

Visa Requirements for International Students:-

After receiving the letter of offer from the particular Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) student has to register for a Student Pass in Singapore. The application has to be made via SOLAR , that requires the applicant to fill e Form 16.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?