15th August 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue a BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons in Victoria University?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission into Victoria University for studying BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons course. I am from India and I want to know how I can get a study visa for studying this course in this university? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

20th August 2020, 12:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue a BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons in Victoria University?

University Name:-Victoria University

Course Name:-BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons

Application Procedure for Visa Requirments:-

Step 1:- Prepare all the documents and scanned copies before online application for Australian study visa are given below,

a. Candidates should have completed the Australian Student Visa Application form (157A).

b. Pay the visa application fee of – currently AU$620 (~US$420) in most cases.

c. Copy of passport biodata page + Original Copy for verification purposes.

d. Certificate of Enrolment or Letter of Offer. (Important)

e. Proof or evidence of sufficient bank funds.

f. Proof or evidence of health insurance cover.

g. Proof of English proficiency test score.

h. Proof of Criminal record check results.

i. Four recent passport-sized photographs.

Step 2:-For online application Apply from the given below link:-

Online Application Link-->>https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help...n-paper/online

Step 3:-After the online application process for a Visa Interview than you will have to attend an interview at your nearest Australian embassy or consulate. Some applicants will only need to fill in a visa application form.

Step 4:-Check for Australian student visa application outcome.

Yes, you can apply from your study-field country embassy from your country. Apply with all the necessary and required documents. Pay the required visa fee for your application and prepare for the final interview.
2nd September 2020, 06:40 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue a BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons in Victoria University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission into Victoria University for studying BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons course. I am from India and I want to know how I can get a study visa for studying this course in this university? Kindly help me to know about this asap.
You need a student visa to study at Victoria University. You can apply for the Single Student Visa (subclass 500). Before this application, you need to:

· first apply for a course

· get the offer letter and accept it

· have a valid passport.

Then you can proceed with your student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?