13th August 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MEng(Motorsport Engineering) course in University of Derby?

Sir, I want to get the study visa for studying MEng(Motorsport Engineering) course which is available in University of Derby. Can I know how I can get a study visa for this course? Please tell me immediately.

20th August 2020, 12:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MEng(Motorsport Engineering) course in University of Derby?

University Name:-University of Derby

Course Name:-MEng(Motorsport Engineering)

Application Procedure for a visa:-

After acceptance for Confirmation Of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your applied school in the Uk through your online application for the desired course. Now you can apply from UK Visas and Immigration website and fill the application form for visa and other required forms for visa application as per your university country and CAS rules. Now pay the visa application fee for an interview.

Yes, you can apply from your study-field country embassy from your country. Apply with all the necessary and required documents. Pay the required visa fee for your application and prepare for the final interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?