6th February 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MS(Nursing and Healthcare Administration) in University of Pennsylvania?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing my MS in Abroad and I am interested in studying MS(Nursing and Healthcare Administration) in University of Pennsylvania. I would like to know how I can get a study visa for this course? Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

15th March 2023, 09:29 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MS(Nursing and Healthcare Administration) in University of Pennsylvania?

Getting a study visa to pursue a master’s degree in the United States requires a few steps. The following information outlines the process to obtain a student visa for studying at the University of Pennsylvania:

1. First of all, you need to submit an application to the University of Pennsylvania. You should include your academic transcripts, a copy of your passport, and other supporting documents such as travel history, financial documents, and letters of recommendation.

2. Once your application is approved, the University will send you a Form I-20. The Form I-20 is a document that confirms your eligibility for a student visa.

3. Next, you need to apply for an F-1 visa. To apply for an F-1 visa, you will need to submit the Form I-20 and other documents such as a valid passport, a copy of your financial documents, and a visa application fee.

4. Finally, you will need to attend an F-1 visa interview at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. During the interview, you will be asked questions about your academic plans, financial resources, and other information. Once your F-1 visa is approved, you can begin your studies in the United States.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?