1st November 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue MS in Princeton University?

Hi friends, I am studying BE in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad. After completing my BE, I want to study MS in Princeton University. I just want to know how I can get study visa for studying this MS course in this university?

17th November 2019, 06:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue MS in Princeton University?

If you want to study a Master's program at Princeton University, you are required to apply for F-1 Visa. You can submit the Visa application form to the Davis International Center after getting the acceptance letter from the university. To receive your I-20, you MUST make arrangement for express mail through https://study.eshipglobal.com/

To pursue a Master's program at Princeton University, you must have a nonimmigrant F-1 visa. Procedure to apply for F-1 visa:
Step - 1
Apply for Master's at the Princeton University
through University's official website https://gradschool.princeton.edu/adm...rinceton/apply

Step - 2
After completion of your application, you will receive an email from University regarding your I-20. Submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR).

Step - 3
Arrange the necessary documents Proof of financial support, Valid passport, and Official transcripts and test scores.

Step - 4
Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Fee. Arrange the necessary documents: Form I-20 or DS-2019, SEVIS I-901 Fee receipt, University Admission Letter, and proof of financial support. Attend the visa interview and receive an F-1 visa, but keep the envelope sealed until you arrive at the U.S. Port of Entry.

Once a visa is received, you may enter the U.S. within the 30-day period before the program start date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?