18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue MSc(Business Information Management) course in Erasmus University Rotterdam?

Sir, I want to get the study visa for studying MSc(Business Information Management) course which is available in Erasmus University Rotterdam. Can I know how can I get study visa for this course?

23rd September 2019, 12:23 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue MSc(Business Information Management) course in Erasmus University Rotterdam?

Erasmus University of Rotterdam

Master program || Duration :1 year || Programme name : Business Information Management || Instruction language :English ||

Visa process for the Netherlands is a two-step process which requires following below things :

1.MVV or an Entry Visa to enter the Netherlands.
2.VRV – or the Residence Permit. (Check for extension also for courses over 90 days )

Visa fee : 353 euro (mandatory and confirm before application )

After paying the visa fee you will receive the confirmation from the consulate/ embassy and make an appointment. Attend the visa interview and submit your passport and wait for your confirmation.

Official website : https://www.rsm.nl/shared-content/in...a-immigration/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?