23rd November 2021, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Tamil Nadu engineering college admission from USA 12th grade?

My son is studying 12th grade in USA.After complete the 12th grade how to get the engineering college admission in Tamilnadu? He has completed 10th grade in INDIA.He is under H4 dependent visa.We residence of TamilNadu India.Your guidelines will be highly appreciated.

Email:[email protected]

6th December 2021, 01:53 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Tamil Nadu engineering college admission from USA 12th grade?

First of all, Yes.Of couse.

There are many students in each and every batch who study in CEG, but have US citizenship. There are two kind of students in this case.

An FN is someone with citizenship of another country (passport of another country) and studies here.
Or, NRI is someone who has an Indian passport but whose father works in another country.

Or, most important issues that,
Both pay 7500 US Dollars per year as college fees and both attend a seperate counseling sessions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?