20th February 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a visa to pursue MS(Software Engineering) at Harvard University?

Hi everyone, I am interested in studying the MS(Software Engineering) course which is available at Harvard University. I want to know how I can get a study visa for studying this course in this university? Please help me to know about this asap.

15th March 2023, 09:27 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can I get a visa to pursue MS(Software Engineering) at Harvard University?

To study MS in Software Engineering at Harvard University, you'll need to apply for a student visa. Here are the steps you'll need to follow:

Apply to Harvard University:
First, you need to apply and get admission to the MS program in Software Engineering at Harvard University. You can apply through the official website of the university.

Pay the SEVIS fee: Once you receive your admission letter from Harvard, you will need to pay the SEVIS fee. This fee is required for all international students who plan to study in the USA.

Complete the DS-160 form: You will need to complete the DS-160 form online, which is the application for a non-immigrant visa. Make sure you fill out this form carefully and correctly as this is an essential step.

Schedule an interview: Schedule an interview with the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate in your country. You will need to provide all the necessary documents for the interview, such as your passport, admission letter, SEVIS fee receipt, and financial support documents.

Attend the interview: Attend the interview on the scheduled date and time. During the interview, you will be asked about your intention to study in the USA, your background, and your financial support. Make sure to answer all the questions truthfully and confidently.

Wait for the visa: After the interview, the embassy or consulate will review your application, and if everything is in order, they will issue your visa. The visa processing time varies by country, so make sure to check the processing time on the embassy's website.

In summary, to get a study visa to pursue MS in Software Engineering at Harvard University, you need to apply and get admission to the program, pay the SEVIS fee, complete the DS-160 form, schedule an interview, attend the interview, and wait for the visa to be issued. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?