14th January 2022, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I go Abroad immediately after completing BSc Nursing?

How can i go abroad immediately after completing BSc nursing for an better job i want full process how to go?

15th January 2022, 02:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I go Abroad immediately after completing BSc Nursing?

To work abroad, an Indian nurse has to successfully complete the 'bridging program' or the 'adaptation program' of that particular country abroad. This has to be followed by registering as a nurse in that country via the Nursing Registration Council. An adaptation/bridging course is nothing, but a sort of assessment.
15th January 2022, 06:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can easily get get a job abroad after completing nursing course.
First of all you need all your documents ready like passport, your certificates etc. Then you can approach any recognised consultancy companies for openings in this field. You can try contacting hospitals that you are aware of in the countries that that you would like to go, usually the demand is for Canada, United States and the Gulf Countries.
15th January 2022, 06:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To work abroad, an Indian nurse has to successfully complete the "bridging Program" Or the "adaption program " of that particular country abroad. this has to be followed by registering as a nurse in country via the Nursing Registeration council.

An adaption/bridging course is nothing, but a sort of assessment. The practical and medical knowledge of the candidate is analysed, with the help of these courses. The course varies from country to country. This is because of the fact that the nursing methods, diseases, healthcare policies etc varies from country to country.
15th January 2022, 08:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to work abroad , one needs to complete the bridging program or the adaptation program of that particular country abroad.
They have to get registered in that country as a nurse via Nursing Registration Council.
It's nothing but just a sort of assessment.

One can easily pay for job abroad and is required to get ready with all documents required like passport, certificate etc.
15th January 2022, 08:48 PM
Msdhoni02

To work abroad, an Indian nurse has to successfully complete the 'bridging program' or the 'adaptation program' of that particular country abroad. This has to be followed by registering as a nurse in that country via the Nursing Registration Council. An adaptation/bridging course is nothing, but a sort of assessment.
15th January 2022, 09:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

15th January 2022, 09:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

° To work abroad, an Indian nurse has to successfully complete the 'bridging program' or the 'adaptation program' of that particular country abroad by registering as a nurse in that country via the Nursing Registration Council. An adaptation/bridging course is nothing, but a sort of assessment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?