24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Information Technology engineering?

I am studying BE in Information Technology eng. and want to pursue M.tech in germany.
am i eligible? and if yes, what exams or other qualifications would be necessary. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. please do reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  2. How may I get information about education in Germany? I want to purse Master in Information Technology
  3. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  6. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  8. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  10. How to pursue MS in Germany after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  12. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  13. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  17. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  18. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
24th September 2016, 11:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Information Technology engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Tech course in Germany after completion of your B.E Information Technology course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Tech course in German Universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. By submitting your examinations score reports along with your college transcripts and other documents, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in German Universities.
25th September 2016, 08:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Information Technology engineering?

To be eligible to pursue M.Tech course in Germany, you need to complete your B.E Information Technology course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university.

You need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to apply for admission to M.Tech course in German Universities. No other examinations such as GRE or GMAT are not required to apply for admission to M.Tech course in German Universities.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing B.E Information Technology course at present, so, after completion of your BE course, you are eligible to study M.Tech course in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?