8th November 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MS Automobile at University of Sydney, Australia?

I am Automobile Engineering graduate and now want to do MS from University of Sydney, Australia. Please tell me how to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in abroad to study Masters in Architecture and Construction
  2. Procedure to study MS from University of Technology, Sydney, Australia?
  3. Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad
  4. Admission procedure and fees to study MBA from Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia?
  5. Courses available in Oral Pathology for BDS? Top universities and colleges for it?
  6. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  7. Which University in abroad preferred to do M.Sc in Agriculture?
  8. How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?
  9. List of universities offering Master in Environmental Engineering in Abroad -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  11. List of universities offering MS(Information Technology) in Abroad
  12. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  13. Which course is better to study in Australia to join Automobile companies? Name of best institution available in Australia?
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study Master of Surgery in The University of Sydney?
  16. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to get admission for Civil Engineering in University of Sydney? Scholarships available for this course?
  18. Admission requirements to study Master of Surgery(Neurosurgery) in The University of Sydney?
12th November 2017, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MS Automobile at University of Sydney, Australia?

You need to have good GRE score for admission at any reputed university abroad for masters degree in science and technology field. Just make sure that you are well prepared for exam.

You will also need IELTS/TOEFL score for English proficiency. Admission will be on the basis on the basis of merit which will be decided on the basis of scores and academic career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?