27th January 2023, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission at Oxford University if haven't qualified TOEFL?

My name is Abdullah and I am from Allahabad....i have given my class 12 (PCM with computer science) exam but the results aren't out yet....i am hoping to pass with flying colours...i want to take admission at the Oxford University for a degree in engineering.....plz do tell me about the courses they offer in compute science stream .... I know nothing about the procedure and the requirements.....i haven't qualified any TOEFEL exam so plz tell me if there is a substitute for it..... plz advice me as soon as possible..... thanking you in advance....

31st January 2023, 02:31 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How to get admission at Oxford University if haven't qualified TOEFL?

Your course page will show the required language level and what you must achieve in any of the English test formats (IELTS, TOEFL and Cambridge English) accepted by the university.

To meet the requirements, you must achieve a minimum score in each component and overall.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?