16th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Stanford after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

I have done graduation in mechanical engineering. I want to take admission in Stanford University now.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  2. How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?
  6. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  7. Can I get admission in Stanford MIT after scoring 74% in Class 12?
  8. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  9. Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  11. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  12. Colleges providing Post Graduation in Automobile after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  14. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  15. Can Mechanical students do M.Tech in Mathematics stream?
  16. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  17. Admission in colleges of Stanford University California for M.Tech? Scholarship details?
  18. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
17th September 2015, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Stanford after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. You can definitely study in Stanford if you work hard and score well in the entrance exams based on which it takes admission.

- You need to appear in the below mentioned entrance exams and score very high marks.
1. GRE
2. TOEFL
- Once you get high marks,apply online in Stanford University.
- You will need your resume and statement of purpose to be submitted which are also parameters of selection. Hence prepare good ones.
- Then there will be an interview conducted either via telephone or skype.
- On shortlisting, they will inform you and you need to confirm your admission and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?