26th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study International Business in USA for BBA(H) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BBA(H). I want to study International Business in Abroad. Can you please throw some light on admission criteria specially in USA? Please help me to know that how can I secure admission?

2nd February 2019, 12:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study International Business in USA for BBA(H) student?

To get admission for pursuing International Business course in USA after completion of your BBA (H) course, you have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. GMAT is an international level entrance examination conducted for offering admission to MBA course in Abroad universities. By submitting the GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score, you can apply for admission to International Business course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?