23rd September 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get GME sponsorship after BE in Mechanical from Mumbai University?

Hello sir,

I am mayuresh nikam. I have completed my BE in mechanical from mumbai university in 2015. I want to join GME course now. So I am looking for its sponsorship.

27th July 2023, 02:29 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to get GME sponsorship after BE in Mechanical from Mumbai University?

• The government offers a number of scholarships for GME students. These scholarships can cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and other costs. You can find information about government scholarships on the websites of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Education.
  • Some companies offer sponsorships to GME students. These sponsorships can cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and other costs. You can find information about corporate sponsorships by contacting the human resources departments of companies that you are interested in working for.
  • If you are unable to find sponsorship, you may be able to self-fund your GME education. This option can be expensive, but it can be a good option if you are committed to pursuing a career in GME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?