9th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?

Hi all,

I am Ashish Krishna from Chennai, an Mechanical engineering graduate, passed out with 74.9%(21 backlogs) and IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6. I have applied for university of Windsor Canada for intake and have got my admission, but my visa go rejected. My question is how can i get student visa if I happen to apply for universities in Singapore and Australia.

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  3. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  4. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  6. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?
  7. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  8. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  9. Is my M.Sc IT degree valid for student visa of Australia ?
  10. How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  12. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  14. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
  16. AICTE approved Universities offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence in Singapore?
  17. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  18. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2016, 08:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?

It is quite sad to know that your visa got revoked. But there is no problem you can go for higher studies in other foreign countries. First of all, analyze the reason due to which your Visa got revoked. Then apply in the institutes in Australia and Singapore. Follow all the admission procedure steps correctly. If you get admission call from any of the recognized institute in Australia or Singapore, you will need to apply for visa at the concerned country's consulate. Follow the visa process correctly and ensure you do well in the visa interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?