31st December 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to graduation from USA being a 15 years old student?

Hello everyone. My name is Marhabo, I am 15 years old. My goal is that I want graduate my school time in USA pleas help tome please.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  2. How to study Post Graduation with scholarship in USA being a BDS 4th year student?
  3. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chances to go USA after 3 years Diploma?
  8. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  9. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  10. How to do my higher graduation in USA? I want to graduation in ICT
  11. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?
  13. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to add credits to complete graduation in India after completing Petroleum and Mines from USA?
  15. Qualification required to get seat in M.Tech at America?
  16. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  17. Studying 4 years after 12th is mandatory to study MBA in USA?
  18. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
15th February 2016, 06:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to graduation from USA being a 15 years old student?

You need to complete your Class 12 with very good marks and good marks in Class 10 is also helpful.
You also need to prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
Once you are able to clear these two Entrance Examinations you will be eligible to pursue undergraduate courses Abroad.
This is the process that you must follow to become a graduate from USA.
Unless you complete your Class 12 here you will not be eligible to study the courses of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?