25th May 2022, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How many years of experience is required to go abroad like USA for MBA?

29th May 2022, 08:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years of experience is required to go abroad like USA for MBA?

Generally, business schools with accreditation require that applicants have at least two or three years of work experience to apply for an MBA.
Typically, ranked business schools in places like the US, Europe, and Canada recruit applicants with between four to six years of work experience, on average.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? Is my B.Pharm degree valid in USA? Are there any best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA? 3 17th January 2019 01:11 PM
Am I eligible for getting a job in USA after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA or I need to do MS in USA again? 0 30th October 2016 07:58 PM
M.Sc astrophysics in USA? Percentage required to study USA in scholarship? Top colleges for Astrophysics in USA? 1 26th August 2016 05:16 PM
How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure? 1 26th May 2016 07:51 PM
Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA 2 7th April 2014 09:50 AM