17th November 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How much fees is required to study LLB from United Kingdom? Can I get validation of Bar Council of India?

Sir, I want to do LLB course from Law universities of United Kingdom. Please tell me how much fees required for it? Can I get validation of Bar Council of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to study LLB course from United Kingdom? How to choose best college for it? Can I get registered in Bar Council of India after studying from abroad?
  2. Will Bar Council of India accepts 44.67 in graduation for applying in LLB course? -- [New]
  3. Is there any office of University of Manchester, United Kingdom in India? Requirements and fees to study Environmental Science?
  4. Can distance LLB holder register with Bar Council of India? Any way to practice Law in Abroad?
  5. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Forensic Accounting? Fees required to complete this course?
  6. Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here?
  7. Which are the best universities which offer LLB recognized by bar council?
  8. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in M.Phil at University of Bradford, United Kingdom? Fees required to study here?
  9. Verdict of calcutta high court on the age bar of llb? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join law course after graduation with 43% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do BL if I am interested in taking up a Law as career
  12. Is LLB course affiliated to bar council of India?
  13. How to become a member of bar council after completing LLB?
  14. How can I register for UP Bar council?
  15. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  16. Can a LLB with second division eligible for registration in Bar council of India? How can I register for it?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  18. How to become a member of bar council after completing LLB?
20th November 2017, 01:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fees is required to study LLB from United Kingdom? Can I get validation of Bar Council of India?

Yes you can study LLB course from Law universities of United Kingdom. Requirements to get admission in LLB course from universities of UK i.e. students should have an IELTS score of no less than 6.5 across all four categories - reading, writing, speaking and listening with an overall 7.0 score generally required at most universities in UK.

Yes, you can get validation of Bar Council of India. There are the universities in UK having LLB degrees recognized by the Bar Council of India.
> University of Northampton
> University of Warwick
> Lancaster University
> Lancaster University
> Durham University
> Bangor University
> University of Westminster
> School of Law, Birmingham City University
> School of Law, Swansea University
> School of Law, University of East London

Fee required for LLB course in Law universities of United Kingdom:-
> 3 or 4 years LLB (Hons) Law full time courses
Fee - 9,250 Euro (7,06,940.50 INR)
> 2 Years LLB (Hons) Law Accelerated
Fee - 12,500 Euro(9,55,325.00 INR)
> 4 Years i-LLB (Hons) Law, online
Fee - 6,935 Euro (5,30,014.31 INR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?