9th June 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How much TOEFL score is required to get admission top law colleges in UK and USA?

I want to pursue my master's degree in Law from UK or USA. How much I have to score in TOEFL to get good college and what are other possibilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  2. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  3. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  4. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  5. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  6. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  8. Admission in USA or other top foreign colleges are possible with 58% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  10. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  11. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  12. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do MS from top university of USA if I have 60% above throughout my studies?
  14. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  15. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  18. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
13th June 2017, 10:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much TOEFL score is required to get admission top law colleges in UK and USA?

To get admission for pursuing your Master's degree in law from top law colleges of UK and USA, you have to secure at least 100 marks in TOEFL examination. TOEFL examination helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission in top law colleges in UK and USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?