18th November 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?

hi, I have completed my bsc. nursing from Rajiv Gandhi University of health and science from bangalore, India. I have work experience of 1 year. I want to know how to be a Registered nurse in australia and what are the criterias for registration in australia nusring board . If we go to australia in student visa , can we apply for RN.? Is bsc. nursing from india equivalent to bsc. nursing in australia.?

5th April 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?

Hii I have completed my general nursing n midwifery so if I want to go aboard then what should I needs requirements plz can u guide me in details n what I should take exam?
9th April 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?

Hiiii, i have complete my bsc nursing from baba farud university of health and science faridkot, punjab, india. I am a register nurse and i have 10 months experience from HERO DMC HEART INSTITUTE , LUDHIANA. I am going to australia next month on spouse visa , can you tell me please what courses i should do related to my study and how i get registeration , and bsc nursing in india is equivalent to bsc nursing in australia
15th March 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to be a Registered nurse in australia and what are the criterias for registration in australia nusring board
28th April 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing bsc nursing from Delhi holy family college what could be best option for me after completing my study
23rd September 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the demand for bsc nursing in australia?
25th September 2019, 02:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will have to apply for Student visa (subclass 500) to study in Australia. Fee for that is 550 AUD + Subcharges. (confirm with embassy)

Scope of Australian nursing degree is wide and rich which provides better chances of employment in the world not only in Australia. You will learn different aspects of nursing such as legal requirements, health assessments, care plans, communication, and safe practices associated with nursing.

They focus on high quality education and the latest Techniques & Technologies for good service, Australian Trained nurses are in demand all over the world and the employment opportunities are endless.
28th January 2022, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

iam finished my bsc nursing presently iam not having any experience . i want to get job in Australia . so i need to know the requirements for that , and also i need to know is it pte examination good for freshers to start up in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?