16th August 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to study Astrophysics from abroad after Electrical Engineering to be a Scientist?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Electrical Engineering and want to be a Scientist of Astrophysics. How can I do it from abroad because my dream is to study Astrophysics from reputed colleges of abroad?

22nd September 2016, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Astrophysics from abroad after Electrical Engineering to be a Scientist?

You can apply for GRE for studying post graduation in astrophysics at abroad universities. If you can score top marks in GRE, then you will have a great chance of studying at reputed university.

Along with GRE, you also need IELTS/TOEFL score for English proficiency. You need minimum qualifying score in this test according to university standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?