26th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to study further studies in Dairy technology in abroad?

I want to study in foreign for further studies in dairy technology. Please advise me for my future. Would you please help me in this regard? Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?
  4. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  5. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  6. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  7. What should I study among MBA and MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  8. Which course is best to study in abroad after completing B.Sc in Radiology?
  9. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  10. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  11. What should I do to ensure that I will do my UG studies in abroad?
  12. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  13. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  14. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  15. Which all exams I can apply to study abroad in technology sector with scholarship?
  16. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  17. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  18. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?