9th February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to study medicine course in affordable fee abroad?

How to study medicine course in affordable fee abroad?

Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  3. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  4. Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?
  5. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure?
  6. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  7. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  8. UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?
  9. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  10. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study medicine in Cuba?
  14. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?
  15. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Which is the best medical university or medical course that I can study abroad?
14th February 2015, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study medicine course in affordable fee abroad?

It is difficult to give you an accurate and detailed answer since you have not mentioned the amount of money which you can afford for your study expense in order to pursue medicine course in abroad. There are cheaper universities especially in countries like China and Japan than Indian medical colleges where you can pursue your MBBS course. Apart from these, there are also medical institutions in other parts of the world which you can also opt. The entire cost depends on the institute you are choosing, the location of the institute and the living cost. Most of the universities take admission through consultancies or their representative bodies in India while the other universities take admission on the basis of MCAT entrance exam. You need to clear the IELTS/TOEFL exam in order to get admission in abroad since most of the foreign institutes consider IELTS score for admission and it is even required for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?