28th August 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I had done B.Tech in EEE in 2015. How can apply for M.Tech in Germany or Italy?

I m pass out in2015 in B.Tech. EEE.But still I have one supply pending for which I had to give an exam in December 2021. My degree will be approximate 65℅.can I do M.Tech. From Germany or Italy after clearing supply .How I can do this explain???

31st August 2021, 02:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I had done B.Tech in EEE in 2015. How can apply for M.Tech in Germany or Italy?

Yes, you can apply for MTech in Germany or Italy online through universities websites. You need to provide the reason/work experience where you can explain and justify this gap year. First of all look for the university in which you want to apply and their entrance qualification requirements, in general, they ask for IELTS/TOEFL (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), academic qualifications, work experience, the purpose of studying, German language (if needed), and GRE (if they ask).
31st August 2021, 09:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I had done B.Tech in EEE in 2015. How can apply for M.Tech in Germany or Italy?

The process to apply for MTech in Germany or Italy:-

Find a suitable university and program.
Check the requirements.
Language proficiency.
Submit your application.
Wait for the admission letter.
Get health insurance.
Get your finances in order.
Get your student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?