30th October 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

If degree is completed from Tamil nadu Open University will I be eligible for abroad Jobs?

If degree completed in Tamilnadu Open University will I be eligible for abroad Jobs?

30th October 2021, 10:57 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: If degree is completed from Tamil nadu Open University will I be eligible for abroad Jobs?

Tamil Nadu Open University is listed in the University Grants Commission and it is recognised by the distance education council of Indira Gandhi National Open University, the Apex body for all the open and distance education institutions in India.
TNOU is a member of the association of Indian universities and a member of the Asian Association of Open Universities hence after completing degree from Tamilnadu Open University you are eligible to get job anywhere in India as well as in abroad.

For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.ugcindia.in
31st October 2021, 04:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: If degree is completed from Tamil nadu Open University will I be eligible for abroad Jobs?

Yes, you are eligible for abroad jobs after degree completed from Tamil Nadu open university.

Tamil Nadu Open University was established in 2002 and has been recognized by the University Grants Commission-Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB). Hence, all the courses of the university including M.Sc Mathematics are valid everywhere.
31st October 2021, 08:20 PM
Msdhoni02

If my degree is completed from Tamil Nadu Open University will I be eligible for abroad Jobs?

University Grants Commission (UGC) in a recent notification clarified that the Degrees or Diplomas or Certificates awarded for programs conducted by the ODL institutions, recognized by the commission, should be treated as corresponding degrees of regular institutions.
31st October 2021, 09:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for a job in abroad , candidate must have completed class 10th and 12th and graduation from.a recognised board.

Must not have any criminal record.

Medical reports must be clear.
And experience is must of atleast 4_5 yrs.
Tamil Nadu board is widely accepted abroad as its recognised under Tamil Nadu Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?