10th December 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Job chances in Europe or USA having six years experience in the field of Aeronautical?

I am an engineer in Electrical and electronics engineering and Mtech in power electronics from Nit Warangal. Now six years experience in the field of aeronautical with HAL. Is there having a good chance for me in USA or any European countries?

11th December 2021, 05:41 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Job chances in Europe or USA having six years experience in the field of Aeronautical?

Yes, Ofcourse you will get a chance in Europe or USA having six years experience in the field of Aeronautical.
Aeronautical engineers work with aircraft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?