15th September 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering) of the Trinity College Dublin?

Kindly let me know that if I study MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering) from the Trinity College Dublin then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job.

8th December 2019, 05:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through MS(Electronics and Electrical Engineering) of the Trinity College Dublin?

There is a lot of job opportunity in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. After completion of the MS in Electronics and Electrical Engineering program at the Trinity College Dublin, you can start your career in Telecom industries, transportation networks, IT industries, airplane & airspace manufacturing industries, and production and the distribution of power field.

The top recruiters that require the electrical & electronics engineers are BHEL, NSPCL, SAIL, BALCO, ISRO OMEGA Elevator, Tata Steel & Power Limited, Jindal Steel & Power Limited, HMT, Hindustan Motor, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?