3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours of Coventry University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours from the Coventry University? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

9th October 2019, 10:35 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours of Coventry University?

Job opportunities through BEng(Computer Hardware and Software Engineering) Honours of Coventry University as follows :

Wide range of opportunities are available throughout the world. Some of our employers are JLR, GE and National Grid, Jaguar Land Rover, Blackberry, IBM, DSTL – Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, Advanced Electronics Company, Ultra Electronics Sonar Systems, PX Group and more.

Benefits :-
-An international outlook with global opportunities are available in the campus.
-Preparing students like career-ready graduates, with the skills to succeed in the future prospective.
-Taught by lecturers who are experts in their field.
-A degree which offers you more, at no extra cost.

Check Employability page : https://www.coventry.ac.uk/course-structure/ug/2020-21/eec/computer-hardware-and-software-engineering-beng/?visitor=international
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?