3rd April 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) of IESEG School of Management?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) from IESEG School of Management? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

5th April 2019, 04:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) of IESEG School of Management?

Job opportunities through MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) of IESEG School of Management:

After become a graduate of MS(Investment Banking & Capital Markets) of IESEG School of Management, there is a lot of career opportunities for you. You can become capital markets securities analyst, investment manager, quantitative analyst, risk manager, financial adviser, or compliance officer at financial institutions, investment banks, consulting firms or supervisory authorities operating globally. You will be graduate with solid technical skills and with a deep understanding of the role of capital markets in the economy.

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th April 2019 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?