9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MSc(Finance and Global Trading) Management of University Of Essex?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MSc(Finance and Global Trading) from the University Of Essex? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

12th July 2019, 05:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MSc(Finance and Global Trading) Management of University Of Essex?

Job opportunities through M.Sc(Finance and Global Trading) Management of University Of Essex are as follows:-
Lecturer
Banking
FCI
Railways
SSC UDC
UPSC
IB
13th July 2019, 12:31 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MSc(Finance and Global Trading) Management of University Of Essex?

There are lots of job opportunities available for Finance graduate. After completion of M.Sc. in Finance and Global Trading program you can join any organizations and businesses as a Risk manager, Financial engineer, Derivatives trader, Fund manager, Consultant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?