19th September 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) of The Rezekne Academy of Technology?

Kindly let me know that if I study PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) from The Rezekne Academy of Technology then what are the jobs available for me? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do job. Waiting for your response!

27th September 2018, 12:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) of The Rezekne Academy of Technology?

You have many options after earning a PhD degree in Environmental Engineering Sciences i.e.
1. You can become a Water project manager.
2. If you are looking to take your career in a leadership position you can be a Senior environmental engineer.
3. You can work as a Environmental health and safety director under the National Association for Environmental Management.
4. You can also become a Environmental engineering consultant in any management, scientific and technical consultancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?