24th April 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Laboratory facility are available in universities of United Kingdom?

Dear Sir, I am studying in MBBS. I want to do Medicine in Abroad. I like to visit United Kingdom for my further education. My question is, as in India there are Laboratory facilities, so this facility is also available in United Kingdom?

2nd May 2019, 07:28 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Laboratory facility are available in universities of United Kingdom?

Laboratory plays an important role in medical science to identifying and treating various kind of medical conditions. Laboratories are available in all medical universities of United Kingdom. These are the medical universities equipped with hi-tech lab facility:-
1. Imperial College London
2. University of Warwick
3. University of Glasgow
4. Cardiff University
5. University College London
6. University of Edinburgh
3rd May 2019, 01:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Laboratory facility are available in universities of United Kingdom?

Yes if you are planning to complete your further studies in UK for Medicine, there are lot of good Medical schools who offers the course.

The infrastructure will be much better of those Medical schools and they will have better lab facilities as well with all the latest instruments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?