19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

List of best universities available to study graduation in geography abroad?

Sir/Mam, I have done my graduation in geography from Aligarh Muslim university, and I am searching for the best University to study abroad, kindly consult me names of those universities. Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation
  2. List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?
  3. Where can i study Geography Honours in abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  6. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  7. How to pursue MA Geography after doing graduation in geography
  8. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  10. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  11. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  12. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
20th June 2017, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities available to study graduation in geography abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have done my graduation in geography from Aligarh Muslim university, and I am searching for the best University to study abroad, kindly consult me names of those universities. Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

List of best universities available to study, graduation in geography in abroad is given below;

University of Oxford - Official Website

University of California - Official Website

National University of Singapore - Official Website

University of British Columbia - Official Website

The Australian National University - Official Website

University of Leeds - Official Website

The University of Melbourne - Official Website

Stockholm University - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website
21st June 2017, 10:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities available to study graduation in geography abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best universities available to study graduation in geography abroad:-

University of Geneva
Address: Geneva, Switzerland

University of Copenhagen
Address: Nørregade 10, 1165 København, Denmark

University of Melbourne
Address: Parkville VIC 3010, Australia

Concordia University
Address: 7141 Rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H4B 1R6, Canada

Indiana University
Address: 107 S Indiana Ave, Bloomington, IN 47405, United States

University of Arizona
Address: Tucson, AZ 85721, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?