11th February 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in USA to do computer science course with less budget

Hi, I am 12 pass out and I wants to study in USA from CS branch in my budgets to the comprehension of Indians collages? Can you please help me with the college details? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  3. List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?
  4. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  5. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  6. Is AICTE approved certificate valid in USA to study MS in Computer Science?
  7. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  8. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Computer Science) in Kerala
  9. How to study PG Diploma course in Computer Science from USA? Procedure to choose best colleges for it?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  12. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  14. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Which colleges are best after passing B.Tech computer science engineering?
  17. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
13th February 2017, 08:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in USA to do computer science course with less budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am 12 pass out and I wants to study in USA from CS branch in my budgets to the comprehension of Indians collages? Can you please help me with the college details? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Thank you!
List of colleges in USA to do computer science course with less budget:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?