4th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study a degree course from Queensland University of Technology, Australia. List of degree courses available in this university? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Queensland University of Technology if got 5 bands in IELTS? Will I have to write entrance exam? Which stream of engineering I can get? -- [New]
  2. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  3. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  4. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  6. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  7. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  9. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  11. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  12. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
  13. How can I join fisheries in Tamilnadu?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  15. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  16. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  18. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2017, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study a degree course from Queensland University of Technology, Australia. List of degree courses available in this university? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

List of degree courses available at Queensland University of Technology is given below;

Engineering (Honors) Information Technology
Engineering (Honors) Mathematics
Engineering (Honors) Science
Computer and Software Systems (Honors)
Mechatronics (Honors)
Electrical Engineering (Honors)
Electrical and Aerospace Engineering (Honors)
Mechanical Engineering (Honors)
Medical Engineering (Honors)
Process Engineering (Honors)
Architectural Studies
Industrial Design
Interior Design
Civil Engineering (Honors)
Construction Management (Honors)
Urban Development (Honors)
Computer Science
Game Design
Information Systems
Software Technologies
Engineering (Honors) Information Technology
Information Technology / Mathematics
Computer and Software Systems (Honors)
Information Technology (Honors)

Candidates with a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 overall with no band below 6.0 are eligible to apply for the Bachelor’s Degree course admission in Queensland University of Technology. Candidates can find the details at the Queensland University of Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?